- The Bitcoin price smashed beyond $41,000 following the growing optimism within the crypto space.
- The confidence of the market participants seems to have grown to a large extent, which may have a larger impact in the long term.
- The technicals and the on-chain patterns favor the bulls, which indicates the price remains in an ascending trend.
Bitcoin Overview as of December 04, 2023
|24 Price Change||+4.92%|
|7D Price Change||+10.90%|
|Market Cap||$810.79 billion|
|Circulating Supply||19.56 million|
|Trading Volume (24-Hour)||$25.09 billion|
|Fear-Greed Index||74 (Greed)|
Bitcoin Technical Analysis
- Bitcoin has been recording consecutive bullish weekly candles, indicating the rally is at the beginning of a probable bull run.
- The price is testing the upper resistance of the rising parallel channel in the long term as the strength of the bulls surges.
- A weekly close above the channel may enable the price to reach the pivotal resistance zone between $41,800 and $43,248.
- The price is believed to trade within the range until the end of the year and may trigger a fine upswing during the close to begin the 2024 trade on a bullish note.
Read More: Pi Network Price Prediction
BTC Price Prediction 2023-2030
|Year||Minimum Price / Maximum Price|
|2023||$43,000 to $44,500|
|2024||$75,000 to $82,000|
Bitcoin Price Prediction December 2023
The Bitcoin price began the monthly trade on a bullish note triggered during the last few days of October. As mentioned above, the price is testing the crucial price range, and a weekly close above these levels may trigger a fine upswing toward the higher ranges. In the next few days, the BTC price is expected to consolidate within certain levels, enabling the bulls to accumulate strength for the next price action.
As the trade nears its end, volume is expected to rise as market participants appear more optimistic about emerging trends in the coming year. With this, the price is believed to soar beyond $42,000 initially. If the bulls hold the price beyond gains, a considerable rise above $43,000 can be expected during the yearly close.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2024
- Early in 2024, Bitcoin might experience a corrective phase after its bullish performance that was triggered in the last few weeks of 2023
- This correction could set the stage for further increases, as the price could face a healthy rebound, aiming for $60,000 to $62,000.
- Following these levels, a brief decline may occur, followed by a rebound in Q3, potentially surpassing the current all-time high, reaching $70,000.
- The upward trend might strengthen into a robust bull run after Bitcoin halves as traders could have become optimistic about the upcoming trend.
- By the year’s end, Bitcoin’s price could exceed previous records, potentially surpassing $85,000.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2025
- The year may commence with a shift in trend, causing a significant and enduring decline in Bitcoin’s price from the highs above $80,000 in the ongoing bull run.
- This extended bearish pressure could lead to a substantial price drop, possibly more than half its previous value, by mid-year.
- The downward trend is expected to persist, potentially pushing Bitcoin’s price to a range between $60,000 and $65,000 throughout the year.
- By the year’s end, BTC might trade between $58,500 and $62,800, indicating evident bearish signals.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2026
- The bearish trend initiated in 2025 might extend into the new year, with a potential reversal looming.
- This reversal could instigate a substantial price decline in early 2026, facing persistent and robust selling pressures.
- The downward trajectory may endure throughout the year, possibly dropping price levels from $40,000 to $45,000.
- By year-end, the Bitcoin price is expected to trade between $42,000 to $43,500, with the bears having significant dominance over the rally.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2027
- In 2027, Bitcoin might encounter a phase of stability, providing a respite amid the prevailing bearish market conditions.
- Reduced selling activity could create space for bullish influences to counter the ongoing downtrend.
- As the year progresses, especially in later months, indications of a rally may emerge, marked by rising highs and lows, signaling increased bullish influence.
- Bitcoin’s value could surpass $50,000, establishing stability between $58,500 to $63,000.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2028
- Following a challenging bear market, Bitcoin may initiate a recovery characterized by a strengthening bullish trend.
- Despite attempts by bearish forces to breach crucial support levels, persistent bullish factors may counteract the downward pressure.
- By the end of the year, a significant upward price movement is possible, signaling the potential onset of a robust upward trajectory.
- This positive trend could result in Bitcoin’s value stabilizing from $68,000 to $72,000 as the year draws to a close.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2029
- In the new trading cycle, markets could strengthen, displaying heightened resilience against bearish pressures.
- Notably, the influence of bearish forces may lessen, given the prevailing dominance of bullish factors.
- Moving into the year’s later phase, the ongoing bull market gains more credibility with attempts to surpass Bitcoin’s prior peak.
- However, Bitcoin’s value may be stable by year-end, ranging between $88,000 and $95,000.
- The latter part of the year may witness Bitcoin’s price consolidating, showcasing resilience within the $88,000 to $95,000 bracket.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2030
- 2030 Bitcoin might initiate a lasting upward trend, surpassing $100,000 and establishing a new record.
- Although this achievement could be brief, it lays a robust foundation for bullish strategies.
- Subsequently, BTC’s price may surge significantly, potentially hitting an all-time high ranging from $150,000 to $180,000.
- Yet, this success could trigger a bearish response, leading to an extended consolidation in a bear market.
- This extended bearish phase might persist until year-end, with Bitcoin trading within the $98,000 to $105,000 range.
Additional Read: Shiba Inu Price Prediction
Bitcoin Halving History
The upcoming Bitcoin halving is highly important, as it can deeply influence Bitcoin’s price dynamics. This event is noteworthy because it reduces miners’ rewards and slows the creation and introduction of new Bitcoins into the market.
As a result, the inflow of new BTCs into the market has significantly reduced. Historically, such decreases in the rate of Bitcoin issuance have resulted in heightened scarcity. This scarcity-driven element has historically increased Bitcoin prices in past halving events.
|Bitcoin Halving Event||Price on Halving Day||365 Days Before||365 Days After|
|Bitcoin 1st Halving: November 28, 2012,||$12||$2.32||$964|
|Bitcoin 2nd Halving: June 09, 2016||$663||$228.99||$2550|
|Bitcoin 3rd Halving: May 11
- Bitcoin maintained a stable price from its start until the first halving in 2012.
- After the initial halving, Bitcoin experienced a significant surge in 2013, exceeding $1,000.
- Subsequently, the price underwent a notable decline but rebounded in 2015, leading to the second halving.
- The second halving triggered a remarkable price increase, nearly reaching $20,000, establishing a historic peak.
- Despite this, an extended bear market followed, reaching its lowest point in 2019, though signals hinted at an imminent, significant move.
- Following the third halving, Bitcoin’s price explosively rose, reaching an all-time high of almost $69,000.
- The monthly chart suggests the price is attempting to break above the symmetrical triangle, which may impact the price soon.
- Based on historical trends, speculation arises that the upcoming halving event could propel Bitcoin’s price well beyond $100,000, possibly initiating another substantial bull market.
Will the Bitcoin Price Rise Again in 2023?
Bitcoin’s price has been going up steadily since the beginning of the year, and this trend is likely to continue. The confidence among buyers shows their strong belief in Bitcoin’s future, indicating that its price may keep rising in the coming months. This optimistic view suggests that Bitcoin may build on its recent successes and possibly reach new, unprecedented price levels.
Learn More: How to Buy Bitcoin in India?
Bitcoin is displaying immense potential to maintain a strong upswing in the long term and may also reach the $100K milestone. The BTC price may trade between $58,500 and $62,800 in 2025. The price of 1 BTC may trade between $98,000 to $105,000 in 2030. Bitcoin has been displaying acute strength and a tendency to recover from its bearish claws. However, conducting deep research and a close price analysis is imperative. The highest price achieved by Bitcoin was $68,789.63 on November 10, 2021.
Will the Bitcoin price ever hit $1000?
What will Bitcoin be worth in 2025?
What will be the price of 1 BTC in 2030?
Is Bitcoin a safe investment?
What was Bitcoin’s highest price?
Bitcoin is displaying immense potential to maintain a strong upswing in the long term and may also reach the $100K milestone.
The BTC price may trade between $58,500 and $62,800 in 2025.
The price of 1 BTC may trade between $98,000 to $105,000 in 2030.
Bitcoin has been displaying acute strength and a tendency to recover from its bearish claws. However, conducting deep research and a close price analysis is imperative.
The highest price achieved by Bitcoin was $68,789.63 on November 10, 2021.
JTO price displays bullish momentum, may maintain a strong upswing ahead
Optimism aims for a bullish breakout to $3 by the end of 2023, setting the stage for a promising ascent in the crypto market