As the words- crypto and blockchain are becoming popular across the globe, more and more people have started to participate in this community and use its services. As a result of which, transaction fees of cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum keep skyrocketing, sometimes even becoming unaffordable for many. This made crypto devs and enthusiasts come up with projects that can sustain these rising numbers of users at lower fees. In this article, we will check out some of the cryptos with the lowest transaction fee that you should know about.
The first crypto we have on this list is Iota, which lets you do transactions literally at no gas cost. But, Iota does not use blockchains, it is essentially based on distributed ledger technology that processes transactions using a directed acyclic graph (DAG) called the Tangle.
This unique transaction verification of IOTA requires validation of the previous two transactions in order to have your own transaction verified, thus ensuring all network transactions are verified. And since this process is designed to require minimal computational resources, it makes IOTA eco-friendly and eliminates the need for transaction fees.
- Iota has organized a discussion series for blockchain regulation in the European Union in collaboration with FTI consulting and projects. They have prepared a report to highlight the pain points and insights of DeFi and NFTs to discover new solutions and regulations for future development.
[ICYMI] Can regulators and builders see eye-to-eye when it comes to #blockchain & #DLT? 👀
Read it yourself in this new report showcasing policy discussions on EU blockchain regulation by #IOTA, @FTIconsultingEU & community projects.
— IOTA (@iota) June 28, 2023
|Market Cap||$496 million|
|Circulating Supply||2.77 million|
|Max Supply||2.77 billion|
|Vol (24H)||$5 million|
|Founder||Dominik Schiener, Sergey Ivancheglo, Serguei Popov, and David Sonstebo|
MIOTA Price Prediction
- MIOTA price had an incredible journey in the first two months of 2023, recovering over 67% of its worth from the low of $21.
- It has been in a falling trend following rejection from the 50-day moving average. MIOTA price today is trading at $0.1783 with a 24-hour trading volume of $5 million and market cap standing at $496 million as on June 30,2023.
- MIOTA price is up by 14% from its YTD low level, and if bulls manage to pull it back, MIOTA price might rise upto $0.2
Just like the previously mentioned crypto, Nano also does not have any transaction charges and facilitates small to large transactions just within a few seconds. Nano was originally launched in 2015 with XRB native token, which was later rebranded as XNO in November 2021.
Nano network operates utilizing two elements: a consensus method called Open Representative Voting (ORV), where account holders choose their representative nodes to vote on transactions, and each vote weight depends on the balance of XNO tokens.
Second, a data structure, known as block-lattice that enables each account owner to have their own blockchain and update it. These combined make Nano a transparent, fast, and scalable platform.
- Nano Foundation has been organizing events and meetups with its community members to connect and discuss projects and developments around web3. They have recently started posting QRs to spread awareness of the Nano blockchain and let it be advantaged for day-to-day payment purposes.
Thank you for your incredible support in our last fundraiser!
We’re moving forward with a fresh initiative: Bringing Nano to the world through real-life QR faucets. Please support us in making it happen!https://t.co/1HdFzxNsTP
— SendNano (@sendnano) June 22, 2023
|Market Cap||$89 million|
|Circulating Supply||133.24 million|
|Max Supply||133.24 million|
Read On: Top Web3 Tokens
XNO Price Prediction
- XNO price also performed nicely in the Q1 of 2023 before dropping from rejection by resistance level at $0.95
- XNO price has recently formed a death crossover of 200-day and 50-day moving averages but has managed to sustain above $0.63.
- The RSI-14 also indicates a short-term bearish market, but if the XNO price reverses, it might possibly touch $0.75.
Stellar Lumens is one of the popular crypto projects well known for its affordable fees (~ 0.00001 XLM) and quick transaction confirmations. It was released and developed by Stellar Development Foundation, a non-profit organization, back in 2014. The transactions on the Stellar network are verified via distributed ledger network, which can be viewed publicly and runs in a decentralized manner.
Stellar also does not have Proof of Work or Proof of Consensus mechanisms, it implements something called Stellar Consensus Protocol(SCP) to facilitate high-speed and secure cross-border payments. Anyone around the world can contribute to the Stellar network just with a typical computer using Stellar software for nodes. XLM is the native crypto of Stellar to power its ecosystem operations.
- In the latest, Stellar developers have proposed a change in transaction submission to make the network more scalable and safe. This upgrade will also remove a few features like multiple transaction submission. It will lay out the base for Sorabana.
A sneak-peek at the Protocol 20 Upgrade… https://t.co/el0XsHbiRI
— Stellar (@StellarOrg) June 28, 2023
|Market Cap||$3 billion|
|Circulating Supply||26.97 billion|
|Max Supply||50.001 billion|
|Vol (24H)||$90 million|
|Founder||Jed McCaleb and Joyce Kim|
Read On: Top Altcoin in 2023
XLM Price Prediction
- XLM price had some major price movements this year. It is presently running at $0.1024 with a 24-hour trading volume of $90 million and a market cap residing at $3 billion as on June 30, 2023.
- It recently retested its support at $0.076 and pulled back, gaining over 34% within 10 days.
- XRP price has also formed a golden crossover of 200MA and 50MA- moving averages, suggesting a bullish sentiment in the market.
RippleNet is a blockchain-based digital payment and cross-border transactions settlement layer that is essentially designed to cater to a diverse network of banks and financial institutions worldwide, enabling them to process currency transfers at faster rates and lower-cost around the globe. There are over 100+ prestigious financial institutions that have joined the Ripple network, including Santander (USA), Kotak Mahindra Bank (India), IFX Bank (United Kingdom), and more.
Ripple’s native crypto- XRP token plays a significant role in this by serving as a mediator between different currencies and networks. Being made to lower transaction costs, Ripple network’s transaction fee is generally around 0.00001 XRP on average.
- New financial institutions are adding to the Ripple network’s partner list. Recently, the central banks in Brazil and The Central Bank of Montenegro have revealed its pilot project with the platform.
The Central Bank of Montenegro recently revealed a pilot project for a CBDC with Ripple. 🇲🇪 (2/5)https://t.co/4jSacVvXGI
— Ripple (@Ripple) June 22, 2023
|Market Cap||$25 billion|
|Circulating Supply||52.25 billion|
|Max Supply||100 billion|
|Vol (24H)||$719 million|
|Founder||David Schwartz, Jed McCaleb and Arthur Britto|
XRP Price Prediction
- XRP price has displayed strength in the first half of 2023 and touched a YTD high of 0.5804 in March end.
- XRP price is currently trading at $0.4753, with a rise of 2.18% during the last 24 hours. Its trading volume(24-hour) is at $719 million, and its market capitalization is at $25 billion as of June 30, 2023.
- The RSI-14 below 50 levels indicates a short-term bearish price sentiment, but there is a possibility for the XRP price to reach $0.55 soon.
Read More: Top Liquid Staking Cryptos
Litecoin’s is among some of the oldest altcoins- launched in 2011 to address growing centralization and scalability concerns of the OG Bitcoin network. It has inherited most of its features from Bitcoin, as it was built by forking, including the PoW mechanism but with a change in hashing algorithm to its own Scrypt, which is slightly easier so more miners can participate in the network. In addition to this, Litecoin block confirmation is only about two and a half minutes, and it can process over 54 transactions per second. Thanks to this, Litecoin has somewhat achieved its vision of a peer-to-peer crypto network to send payment instantaneously across the globe at a cheap transaction cost (average ~ 0.000090 LTC).
- Litecoin halving event is expected to occur on August 2, 2023, this will halve mining rewards from 12.5LTC to 6.25LTC. These halving events take place after every 4 years to sustain the value and supply of LTC coins.
👇 Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming halving 👇🧐https://t.co/vaIjuNQMIb
— The Cryptonomist (@Cryptonomist_en) June 27, 2023
|Market Cap||$6 billion|
|Circulating Supply||73.25 million|
|Max Supply||84 million|
|Vol (24H)||$397 million|
LTC Price Prediction
- LTC price has been trading in a consolidated range since the start of 2023, with a lower level at $77 and an upper level at $103.
- LTC price’s 50-day and 200-day moving averages have recently intersected, and it is currently trading at $84.84 with a market cap of 6 billion as on June 30, 2023.
- ADX indicator direction suggests a bearish movement for the short term, but the LTC price might reach $95 in the upcoming weeks.
In conclusion, a surge in transaction fees creates many problems for both users and crypto projects. These were some of the lowest transaction fee cryptos that are trying to overcome this challenge and offer more utility to users. Investors and traders are advised to do their own research and check financial risk before investing in cryptos.
How to invest in Cryptos with Lowest Transaction Fees 2023
Investing in cryptos with the lowest transaction fees is made easy, secure, and safe with the CoinDCX app. All you have to do is download the CoinDCX app from playstore and follow the below steps to start your crypto investing journey:
- Enter registration details
- Complete KYC
- Once your profile is verified, add funds to your wallet
- Buy any MIOTA, XNO, XLM, XRP, or LTC.
Bitcoin Spark: Revolutionizing Crypto with POP Innovation, Limitless Potential Unleashed!
All you need to know about Bitcoin Spot vs Futures ETF debate!