- Helium price closed the previous day’s trade at $5.02 with a market capitalization of $677.35 million and a circulating supply of 127.17 million.
- Helium price has dropped to the lowest level since the beginning of 2022 and despite a notable increase in the trading volume, while the price continues to trade flat.
- The HNT price may attempt for a bullish close for 2022 and eventually rise high in the coming years ahead.
What is Helium(HNT)?
Helium is a blockchain-based network designed for IoT devices. It uses the nodes as hotspots to connect wireless devices to the network. These hotspots offer public network coverage and rely on LoRaWAN, which is a media access control layer protocol. This protocol has a cloud component to which platforms like Helium get connected.
The chain aims to create a reliable, decentralized, and global network for IoT devices. The ecosystem is empowered by its native token, HNT, and the holders run the nodes for the network, who are incentivized. The platform uses the Proof-of-Coverage consensus mechanism, wherein the miners are required to produce radio frequencies to connect to the network.
Additional Read: Top Altcoins 2022
Helium Crypto Price Analysis for October 2022
|Market Cap||$682.91 million|
|Circulating Supply||129.17 million|
|Max Supply||223 million|
|Vol (24H)||$30.06 million|
Helium Price Prediction 2022
The Helium crypto price, after being stagnant for more than a month, can be expected to gain some momentum to propel the token higher. The price is expected to rise beyond $5 in the first few days of the month and also reach $5.5 by the middle. However, it may experience bearish pressure, which may be overcome quickly. By the end of October 2022, the price may trade around $5.2 to $5.3.
Volatility is expected to rise slightly in November, which may induce some strength within the rally. The price could surge beyond $5.5 from the monthly lows of around $5.2 or $0.515 during the first half of November 2022. After a brief consolidation, the price may begin with a significant upswing towards $6. Woefully, the HNT price may be restricted to around $5.6 to $5.7 by the end of the month.
Will Helium Price Reach $6 by December 2022?
The Helium price may try hard to surpass $6 but may face acute bearish pressure. Therefore, after marking monthly highs at around $5.92 or $5.95, the price may drop, notably to retest the region around $5.5. However, the price may rebound and try hard to close the trade on a bullish note. Hence, by the end of the yearly trade, the HNT price may hover around $5.6 to $5.9.
Helium Price Prediction 2023
Will Helium Price Reach $12.65 by December 2023?
The price may be extremely bullish since the beginning of 2023 and, hence, after securing its position above $6, the price may further head towards pivotal resistance at $6.9 during Q1 2023. Further, the price intending to reach a double-digit target may achieve $7.5 by the end of Q2. To end the yearly trade, the HNT price may surge beyond $11 to $12, after attaining $10.5 in Q3.
Helium Price Prediction 2024
Will Helium Price Reach $20 by December 2024?
The bears may attempt to drag the price lower and mount excessive selling pressure. After experiencing a slight pullback, the bullish trend may be resumed, uplifting the price close to the initial target at around $14.5 to $15. However, by the end of H1 2024, the HNT price is expected to trade around these levels. Further, by the end of 2024, the prices could range high and close the yearly trade at around $17.89 to $18.56.
Helium Price Prediction 2025
Will Helium Price Reach $30 by December 2025?
Failing to achieve the desired target of $20 in 2025, the HNT price could display extreme volatility from the beginning of 2025. Maintaining a significant upswing, the token could quickly reach the initial target at $20 and, after withstanding bearish pressure, may close the Q2 trade at around $22.5 to $23.6. The crypto may maintain a significant upswing later during the second half of 2025 and close the yearly trade somewhere around $25.75 to $32.67.
Additional Read: Top Metaverse Coins
Helium (HNT) Price Comparison Table (2017-2022)
|Year||End of Year Price||% Change|
Price as on 3 October, 2022.
Helium Crypto Technical Analysis
- Helium price had been attempting to surge back to its initial levels but the August crash dragged the price towards the yearly lows.
- However, the price witnessed a slight recovery since the beginning of the month but woefully may again face a rejection soon.
- A rejection may compel the price to drop but may sustain above $3. The HNT crypto price may further rebound and slice through the falling wedge and reach the initial resistance close to $7.
- In the token withstands the bearish pressure here, then the price may rise close to or beyond $10 before the end of 2022.
HNT Price Comparison with Solana (SOL)
- Very recently, the Helium developers have shifted their base over Solana blockchain, however, the impact on either of the tokens remains negative.
- Solana price maintained a notable price trend above the average levels, while HNT price remained heavily plunged comparatively.
- The SOL/USDT price traded around average levels which included a couple of spikes and currently trading around +8.60%
- Conversely, the HNT price dropped to -43.62% from the average levels and presently recovered slightly to reach -14.14%.
Additional Read: Solana Price Prediction
HNT Price Comparison with BTC Price (Correlation)
- Helium crypto price maintained a similar trend with both USDT & BTC trading pairs and are presently rising high at the same pace.
- HNT/BTC dropped from the average range to mark lows at around –43.81% and rebounded firmly to trade at the current levels at -15.57%.
- While HNT/USDT dropped slightly further to reach -50.27% and after marking the highs at -15.47%, the token is presently trading at -24.33%.
- However, both the pairs are on their way to surge beyond the average levels but the bearish pressure is hindering the rally.
Additional Read: Bitcoin Price Prediction
Factors Affecting Helium Crypto Price
- Helium Network officially migrated to Solana blockchain after the community approved the move by 81.41% vote.
— Helium🎈 (@helium) September 22, 2022
- Helium Foundation collaborated with T-mobile to make their 5G network Helium mobile more scalable.
— Helium🎈 (@helium) September 20, 2022
Where and how to buy Helium crypto (HNT)
- Download the CoinDCX App on your smartphone
- Register by entering your details
- Complete the KYC process
- Once your profile is verified, transfer funds to your CoinDCX wallet and buy Helium