- The Flow price closed the previous day’s trade at $1.729 with a market capitalization of $1.73 billion and a circulating supply of 1.04 billion
- After maintaining a significant descending trend, the FLOW price has rebounded fairly, while the bears continue to maintain their dominance
- Meanwhile, with a rebound, the FLOW price may regain a significant bullish momentum and reclaim the lost levels soon.
Flow Price Prediction Today
|FLOW Price Prediction for Today||$1.7470|
|14 Day RSI||$4.53|
|Fear and Greed Index||31(Fear)|
Flow Technical Analysis
- In the short term, the recent spike followed by consolidation has resulted in the formation of a symmetrical triangle.
- Meanwhile, the volume has dropped significantly, and market sentiment is turning bearish, so the price may experience a bearish breakout to test the lower support.
- The lower support at $1.68 may provide the necessary foundation to rebound and propel high toward the immediate support at around $1.772.
- The bulls may be exhausted here, causing the price to experience a minor pullback for a short period of time before rebounding nicely and propelling high toward the pivotal resistance.
Read more: Flow Price Prediction 2022
Flow On Chain Analysis
- The development activity on the platform had dropped to its lowest levels in the recent past. Meanwhile, there has been a minor spike ignited with a notable rebound but yet to be validated.
WILL Flow PRICE REACH $1.85 TODAY?
Flow price increased dramatically in the first few days of the month. Meanwhile, the price has dropped even further, dropping by nearly 18% at the moment, forcing the price to remain bearish. The asset’s volatility has been significantly reduced since the previous trading day, and thus sustained pressure could force the price to break out very soon.
Woefully, the volume has dropped significantly, and thus no significant upward price action is expected. As a result, the FLOW price may remain largely consolidated below $1.75 and may even reach the lower support at $1.687 if bears apply excessive pressure. This could set off a chain reaction that sends the price back above $1.70. Therefore, the Flow price prediction for today is $1.71 to $1.73.
WILL Flow Price REACH $3 by the End of November 2022?
Since the beginning of October, the Flow price has largely traded in a descending trend, which was recently reversed. The price trend has flipped and is now attempting to lay down a solid upswing in order to reclaim the levels above $2. However, the short-term indicators are bearish, and the FLOW price is expected to revisit the lower support at $1.5 before resuming its upward trend.
When the price reached the lower support, it may have completed a bearish double-top pattern, which could drag the price down to $1.41. If the bulls regain their strength, a significant rebound could push the price to $2 in a matter of days. As a result, the Flow price prediction for the week is $1.66 to $1.57, and for the month is $1.88 to $2.5.
Flow Price Prediction 2025-2030
Since its inception, the flow price has maintained a significant descending trend, with highs exceeding $35. Meanwhile, the subsequent bear market dragged the price down significantly, and it is currently down by more than 95%. Despite the price continuing to fall, trading volume has increased, indicating the growing strength of the bears.
However, after a period of consolidation, the price is expected to rise sharply. As a result, the flow price prediction for 2025 may be above $30, with a possible increase from $85 to $92 in the next five years.
|Year||FLOW Price Forecast|
|2022||$2.89 to $3.14|
|2023||$5.34 to $8.95|
|2024||$11 to $23.9|
|2025||$27.45 to $33.67|
Read more: BTC Price Prediction
JTO price displays bullish momentum, may maintain a strong upswing ahead
Optimism aims for a bullish breakout to $3 by the end of 2023, setting the stage for a promising ascent in the crypto market