Crypto Spotlight: Feature 11 – With Pushpendra Singh
In the finale of #Crypto Spotlight, we bring you Pushpendra Singh who through his YouTube channel PUSHPENDRA SINGH Digital Marketing India and other mediums like social media, and grassroots warriors, is helping the common people understand crypto.
- Initially, Pushpendra dismissed crypto as a bubble or a scam, but after educating himself, he decided to share his knowledge with everyone
- To ensure greater crypto adoption, Pushpendra is connecting to 5 people from every village in India, who will be our grassroots warriors
- New user base such as the Indian youth and traditional stock market investors are entering the crypto market, in recent times
We are back with the final feature of the Season 1 of #CryptoSpotlight. In our tenth feature, we had Ashish Gautam (aka Money Guru Digital) who shared his thoughts on how people can earn money in crypto projects without falling prey to fake crypto projects.
And, today’s guest of honour is Pushpendra Singh who through his YouTube channel PUSHPENDRA SINGH Digital Marketing India and other mediums like social media, and grassroot warriors, is helping the common people understand crypto.
1. Hello Pushpendra! Can you tell our readers what your brand/company is about and how it is helping the Indian crypto ecosystem?
In a first-of-its-kind product, we built a sophisticated SmartViewAI engine(artificial intelligence) to automatically detect major chart sentiment of cryptocurrencies each day. This is an indispensable tool for beginners in crypto. The videos are constantly updated and the content is super fresh, for anyone who is taking baby steps in crypto. An all-in-one tool, this is one place where new users can analyze crypto charts and learn about trading with the help of videos.
2. What is your crypto story? How did you first start and what motivated you to become a community voice?
I started my career as a web developer as well as a digital marketer. The first time I was introduced to Bitcoin, was through a client in the United States of America. She asked me if I would accept it as a form of payment. Like a lot of other people, I dismissed it as a scam. As someone who is always keen to learn, I researched the underlying technology behind bitcoin and accepted my first bitcoin payment . If you will notice my YouTube channel name, it’s “Pushpendra Singh Digital Marketing India” which is a throwback to the old days.
Following this, I learned more about bitcoin and took my first steps into crypto mining. Simultaneously, I also began creating crypto-related videos on YouTube. As it is with any new idea, many people left comments, stating that bitcoin was a scam or a bubble. Undeterred I posted more videos, following which people started understanding and changed their initial mindset.
More YouTubers entered the scene, soon after me, which led to more awareness, especially in India.
“We know that, for true adoption, we need to connect at the grassroots level. Hence, we are connecting to 5 people from every village in India. They will be our ground level warriors and ensure every single person understands crypto.”
3. What are the changes you have seen from the day you became a community voice until now?
The change has been slow but gradual. These days, users are understanding crypto. In the early days, whenever there was any negative news, people immediately sold off their bitcoin. Presently, adoption is increasing and the Indian youth is more active in crypto.
With the youth entering the space, traditional investor mindset has also changed. Additionally share market investors are also entering this field. One of the best things about this, is people are more aware of scams and bad actors in this space.
4. Tell us how are you bringing about the crypto revolution in India.
I am working on @SmartViewAi tool, which is already live, as we speak. This will serve as a complete educational website for new investors. I have built many crypto bots which will help new users. We know that, for true adoption, we need to connect at the grassroots level. Hence, we are connecting to 5 people from every village in India. They will be our ground level warriors and ensure every single person understands crypto.
“My request to Prime Minister Narendra Modi would be two-fold:
1) Would ask him to adopt blockchain technology, across various industries in India
2) To regulate crypto by law”
5. What are the current challenges you feel the Indian crypto ecosystem has and what do you think is the resolution for this?
Crypto regulation and awareness is the need of the hour
6. If you get the chance to meet Mr. Modi, what will you tell/suggest to him about the Indian crypto industry?
My request to Prime Minister Narendra Modi would be two-fold: 1) Would ask him to adopt blockchain technology, across various industries in India 2) To regulate crypto by law.
Additionally would ask him to provide financial freedom to everyone as well as provide support to all crypto startups, as they are the backbone of the Indian economy. If there are more such startups, people will stay in India and not go abroad looking for greener pastures. Just like me.
7. What changes do you think crypto will bring in India in the next 5,10 years?
Crypto has the power to change the traditional mindset. Decentralization will increase and we will see mass adoption of DeFi.
8. Your views on #TryCrypto and how we can strengthen crypto adoption in India?
This is a very good movement and I appreciate your effort. Everyone one should #TryCrypto with a small amount. If more users will #TryCrypto then they will understand crypto on a practical level.
Thank you, Pushpendra for sharing your thoughts with our readers. We hope to see you back on another season of ‘Crypto Spotlight’ soon.
This interview concludes Season 1 of Crypto Spotlight! We hope you enjoyed the interviews and got to know your favourite crypto voices, a little better. We would love to express our gratitude to our guests, for taking the time to speak with us and share a part of your lives with us. We hope to see you next season, along with some new faces!
What makes crypto such a different game?