Table of ContentsToggle
What is Mines of Dalarnia (DAR)?
Mines of Dalarnia, or MoD, is a play-to-earn model-based 2-D action game built on the Chromia blockchain. It aims to create community-driven and unique gaming experiences for players to enjoy and earn, utilizing the decentralization and opportunities of blockchain technology. Mines of Dalarnia is an intergalactic game where players mine to find gems and minerals hidden in the universe of MoD, craft new equipment and proceed to the next level in the game.
Players can own most in-game assets in the form of NFTs and tokens, which can be used in the gameplay to upgrade, shared as gifts or traded at secondary marketplaces. Mines of Dalarnia has an open game economy powered by the native token DAR (based on BEP-20). DAR is the in-game currency of MoD used to purchase assets, transaction fees, staking, governance, and reward users for their participation.
|Utility and Governance
|Proof of Stake (PoS)
Who are the Founders of Mines of Dalarnia?
The Mines of Dalarnia game was developed and launched by Workinman Interactive and Chomia Studio. Jason Arena is CEO of Workinman Interactive and has created hundreds of games since 2006. Workinman has a highly skilled team of illustrators, developers, designers, and animators, who have worked on more than 350 projects. Workinman has over 15 years of industry experience, and some notable clients and partners include Disney, Marvel, Atari, Sesame Street, Intel, PepsiCo, etc.
How does Mines of Dalarnia(DAR) work?
The Mines of Dalarnia universe consists of four core types: Terra, Ice, Darkness and Lava. At present, its world of Terra with three planets: Caldera, Prime, Simia and moon Luna Praxis is available for players to explore. Players can enjoy gameplay in two roles offered: Miners and Landowners.
Miners dig in plots of LANDs for resources, fight with monsters to collect rewards and create and upgrade their equipment. Miners need a miner passport to access player-owned planets and pay a fee to rent to landowners to mine resources. The collectibles can be used within the game or traded on the marketplace.
Landowners receive rental fees from miners and other rewards like giveaways, mineral airdrops etc. They need to replenish their land parcels periodically since the land resources will be depleted after the completion of mining.
What makes DAR Unique Use Cases?
- Mines of Dalarnia operate decentralized, and players have rights to all items and actions in the gameplay.
- As MoD operates in the Chromia metaverse, it can collaborate with other projects running in the ecosystem.
- Players stake their DAR tokens to boost game progression speed and earn more returns.
- MoD has leading investors and partners, including The Sandbox, Binance, Chromia Animoca Brands, Coin 98, etc.
Mines of Dalarnia (DAR) Price Analysis
- DAR price today is trading at $0.1012, with a 24-hour trading volume of $9.26 million. In the last 24 hours, The DAR price has dropped by 0.12%, and its market cap is $40.36 million as of July 24, 2023.
- DAR price has been in a downtrend since the first quarter of 2023 and is currently running in a consolidated range of $0.095-$0.116.
- Looking at market sentiment and RSI, DAR price might oscillate in the same range for a few more days before witnessing a breakthrough.
|DAR Price Today
|Price Change (Yearly)
|Market Rank (as per CMC)
|Fully Diluted Market Cap
How to Buy DAR Tokens in India?
To buy DAR Token in India, just follow the below-mentioned steps:
Alien Worlds: Explore, compete, and thrive in a decentralized NFT metaverse.
eCash (XEC): Revolutionizing digital transactions, leaving Bitcoin’s shadow in style!