Table of ContentsToggle
What is Aergo (AERGO)?
Blockchain technology offers a range of features like decentralization, security, robust architecture, transparency, etc., and no doubt its potential to transform existing frameworks and empower users and stakeholders is immense. But the current blockchain ecosystem has several obstacles- integration difficulty, reliability, privacy, and scalability issues- for enterprises to adopt this technology.
Aergo is an open-source blockchain ecosystem that aims to cater to the needs of enterprises and businesses by offering a hybrid blockchain and decentralized infrastructure for web3 development. One of the key features of Aergo is its developer and enterprises friendly approach- its smart contract platform is highly scalable and uses Lua programming language, which is based on SQL technology. That means developers familiar with SQL can easily deploy their applications with advanced tools and integrate Aergo with existing systems. AERGO is a native utility token of the Aergo ecosystem that serves as a medium of exchange for staking and other services.
|Phil Zamani and Won-Beom Kim
|Utility and Governance
|Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Who are the Founders of Aergo?
As per its whitepaper, the idea of Aergo was conceived back in 2014, when there were no smart contract development platforms like Ethereum. Aergo mainnet was launched in 2019 with the objective of building a blockchain ecosystem for enterprises, and it has been very successful with the first version of Aergo 1.0. Its team of professionals with partner Blocko has built blockchain solutions for leading companies like Samsung, Hyundai Motors, Korea Exchange, and more.
How does Aergo(AERGO) work?
Aergo blockchain architecture has three main components as follows:
- AERGO chain: Aergo mainnet is a public blockchain protocol based on Delegated Proof of Stake consensus governance model. It has a smart contract engine that supports advanced development tools and SQL technology. The private blockchains of the Aergo ecosystem are run by nodes based on Proof of Authority consensus.
- AERGO HUB: It is a public interface connecting applications and the Aergo blockchain. It consists of publicly available repositories and private repositories- which offer access control, security, and data-compliant infrastructure to enterprises’ needs.
- AERGO Marketplace: Its marketplace facilitates seamless integration and access to partner services, including various software applications, computing resources, and other services optimized for working with AERGO Chain. Users can access these partner services through the AERGO Hub public interface and manage them to ensure proper coordination and orchestration within the platform.
What makes AERGO Unique Use Cases?
- Aergo offers a highly efficient, scalable, and easy-to-deploy platform for dApps, NFTs, gaming, etc., with fast finality time of 7 seconds.
- Its mainchain offers a high throughput of 10,000+ transactions per second at a very low cost of $0.001.
- It is an open-source as well as eco-friendly blockchain with near-zero carbon consumption.
Aergo (AERGO) Price Analysis
- AERGO price today is trading at $0.108, with a 24-hour trading volume of $2.76 million. In the last 24 hours, The AERGO price has risen by 0.54%. AERGO’s market cap is $46.99 million as of July 26, 2023.
- AERGO’s price has been dropping following rejection at $0.146 and reached its YTD low of $0.0861.
- However, it has managed to reverse the trend surging by 25%. If the AERGO price remains above 50-MA, it might rise to $0.13.
|AERGO Price Today
|Price Change (Yearly)
|Market Rank (as per CMC)
|Fully Diluted Market Cap
How to Buy AERGO Tokens in India?
To buy AERGO Token in India, just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download the CoinDCX crypto app
- Enter the details for registration.
- Complete KYC
- Once your profile is verified, fund your wallet and buy AERGO Tokens.
Check out all the latest crypto listings on CoinDCX here
Alien Worlds: Explore, compete, and thrive in a decentralized NFT metaverse.
eCash (XEC): Revolutionizing digital transactions, leaving Bitcoin’s shadow in style!