- What is Kava (KAVA)?
- Who are the founders of KAVA?
- How does KAVA work?
- Key Attributes of KAVA
- How to buy Kava (KAVA) in India
What is Kava (KAVA)?
Kava is a Layer-1 blockchain protocol that uses a mix of the speed and interoperability of Cosmos with the power of development from Ethereum. The software protocol of KAVA uses multiple cryptocurrencies to make it possible for its users to borrow and lend assets without the need for a traditional financial intermediary.
Among the various crypto projects currently worked upon, KAVA is considered an emerging decentralized finance (DeFi) project. To note a difference, whereas most DeFi projects run on Ethereum, Kava is built on Cosmos, which its team arguably believes adds additional functionality.
The two co-chains of KAVA; the Ethereum Co-Chain and the Cosmos Co-Chain are connected by a translator module. This module enables them to interoperate seamlessly while bringing the two most used blockchain development environments together within a single, scalable network.
Who are the Founders of KAVA?
The main contributing team for Kava Network is the Kava Labs. It was co-founded by Brian Kerr; also an advisor for several digital asset-focused companies, including Snowball and DMarket. Ruaridh O’Donnell; an MSc Physics graduate and former engineer and data analyst at Levelworks. Along with them the current CEO Scott Stuart is also one of the founders of the Kava Network.
How Does KAVA Work?
The Kava Network’s Co-Chains combine the flexibility and speed of Ethereum smart contract development with the interoperability of the Cosmos SDK in a single network. Not only that but it also has access to the all-powered ultra-fast Tendermint consensus engine.
Walking towards creating a network that is as good as the projects that are built on it, Kava is creating the best network for Web3 developers with flexible deployment, seamless interoperability, and incredible on-chain incentives. To make the vision a possibility, KavaDAO; a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) is also in place to fully govern the Kava Network.
|Coin||Market Cap**||Circulating Supply||Price*|
|Kava (KAVA)||$305,623,309||190,239,461.00 KAVA||$1.61|
Key Attributes of KAVA
Keeping its dedication to providing the crypto ecosystem with a platform that gives as good a network as are the projects, KAVA continues to provide the following 3 key features:
- Flexible Deployment: Build and deploy on either of the two most used permissionless execution environments in the world using the EVM-compatible Ethereum Co-Chain or the Cosmos Co-Chain. The choice is yours.
- On-Chain Incentives: A revolutionary, decentralized on-chain incentive model will ensure that the best developers and projects are rewarded in every Web3 vertical including DeFi, GameFi, and NFTs.
- Seamless Interoperability: Deploy Solidity smart contracts that interoperate seamlessly with Cosmos SDK protocols in the same network, connecting your project to every major asset and millions of users.
Read more on kava.io
HOW TO BUY Kava (KAVA)?
Use these three-step processes to buy your first KAVA using the CoinDCX bitcoin & crypto app
- Sign Up for the CoinDCX account: Enter a valid email address and a user name on the sign-up page. Once the Email Id has been verified, set a strong password to secure your account.
- Verify the account: You need to complete your KYC, to buy KAVA on the CoinDCX platform. All you need to do is upload the documents and your account will be set up in 15 minutes.
- Buy KAVA: After the account has been verified, you can deposit any amount of fiat currency you are comfortable with and start your crypto journey!
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to [email protected].
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.
Alien Worlds: Explore, compete, and thrive in a decentralized NFT metaverse.
eCash (XEC): Revolutionizing digital transactions, leaving Bitcoin’s shadow in style!