Traders Premier League
Join the CoinDCX Traders Premier League (TPL) 2023 and experience the thrill of crypto trading like never before! TPL is not just a competition; it’s a platform for collaboration, learning, and showcasing your trading skills. With exciting prizes and the opportunity to compete with top traders, TPL offers a unique chance to enhance your trading journey. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity – click the button below to sign up for TPL now!
- The Trading Competition will run from December 12, 2022, 9:00 AM till December 14, 2022, 11:59 PM (“Trading Competition Period”). In order to participate in the Trading Competition, the User must trade only in ETH and BTC futures pairs on CoinDCX Pro and/or CoinDCX web during the Trading Competition Period.
- All the Users are eligible to win prize money in the Trading Competition and eligible for the Raffle Prize, however the Users eligible for the Reward shall be those trading futures pairs for a minimum volume of USD 300,000 (based on the aggregate of all buy and sell orders) during the Trading Competition Period.
- The term ‘futures pairs’ shall mean a perpetual futures contract that grants exposure to BTC and ETH to the User.
- The Users will be selected as the Trading Competition’s winners based on the highest futures volume, which includes all buy and sell orders placed during the Trading Competition Period. The winners are qualified for the following one-time reward (“Reward”).
|Winner #1||3000 USDT|
|Winner #2||2000 USDT|
|Winner #3||1000 USDT|
|Winner #4 and #5||500 USDT each|
|Raffle Prize||Apple iPads will be given away in a raffle to 5 (five) randomly chosen winners.|
- For the raffle prize, Users have to transact in BTC and ETH futures pairs at least once during the Trading Competition Period. There is no restriction on transaction volume for the selection of raffle prize winners.
- The Trading Competition is not applicable on transactions undertaken using margin and for spot transactions. The User hereby understands and agrees that no Reward shall be payable in any other case and trade types unless specifically mentioned by CoinDCX.
- In case of a tie with equal futures volume, Rewards shall get divided uniformly. However, CoinDCX shall have the sole right and discretion to decide and declare the winner in a situation of a tie between two or more Users. The User hereby waives all rights to dispute any decision of CoinDCX in this regard and CoinDCX does not undertake any liability, responsibility, or guarantee towards any User.
- The winners will be announced after the expiry of the Trading Competition Period.
- CoinDCX reserves the right to:
- declare any prize already given invalid and subject to cancellation upon direct or indirect evidence of attempted fraudulent actions including but not limited to market manipulation, unfair trade practices, etc.
- publish the winners’ trading IDs/names and countries, in any form or media whatsoever.
- discontinue, suspend, modify, or cancel the Trading Competition or any terms contained herein for any or all of its Users.
- select fewer winners than described above at its discretion in the event that sufficient number of eligible participants meeting the entry requirements is not met.
- reject or disqualify any participant who is breaching the terms set herein and, in all cases, wherein CoinDCX has reason to believe that the participant is engaged in fraudulent or otherwise unfair trading methods/practices.
- reverse the previously credited and/or withdraw already granted Reward and CoinDCX disclaims all liability and responsibility in this regard.
- The Trading Competition and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Users acknowledge that they shall only participate in the Trading Competition when they feel adequately equipped to trade.
- In case the User does not complete their KYC successfully, the User shall be ineligible for the receipt of any Reward under the Trading Competition.
- After the winners are announced, the Reward will be distributed into each winner’s wallet within 14 (fourteen) working days of such announcement. The manner in which the Reward will be distributed shall be as per the internal process followed by CoinDCX. However, if there is a technical failure or unforeseen circumstances, these timelines may not be met by CoinDCX. CoinDCX does not undertake any liability for the same.
- The User hereby agrees and acknowledges that CoinDCX does not undertake any guarantee or warranty on the quality of any third-party product or service being distributed as the Reward and shall not be liable for any defects or discrepancies.
- The Users who win the Reward shall comply with all applicable laws, including all the applicable taxation laws (including in India). The winners shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or credit/transfer of any Rewards to the User under the Trading Competition. CoinDCX does not undertake any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- The User, by participating in this Trading Competition, hereby agrees and grants their irrevocable consent to CoinDCX for sharing their in-app activity with each other including for any survey, statistics etc. Each User agrees that CoinDCX shall be permitted to publicly share and/or utilise the trading, registration, and any other data as regards trading activity on the User’s account as CoinDCX deems fit.
- The User shall indemnify and keep CoinDCX indemnified at all times for and against any loss, costs, damages, expenses, liabilities, claims arising out of any breach by the User of the terms contained herein or of any other applicable laws in India.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall CoinDCX or any of its directors, officers,
employees or agents be liable for any damages whatsoever to the User, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or related to the use of the site or the services, including without limitation to the quality of the usefulness of information provided through or as
part of the site or any decision made on the basis of the information, whether the damages were predictable or not and whether or not the company has been acquainted with the possibility of such damages. In no event shall CoinDCX’s cumulative liability to the User exceed the amount of money the User has transferred or deposited in its wallet in connection with the transaction giving rise to such liability.
TPL by CoinDCX has been one exciting ride! A 50+ days (from June 2023 to August 2023) of futures trading battle between 10 teams spread all over India, led by the master traders of the country! The battle days also saw participants winning in the daily activities curated for various kinds of traders!
Dive into the perpetual vs quarterly futures debate for informed trading decisions!