- The KAVA price closed the previous day’s trade at INR 205.91 with a market capitalization of INR 37.47 billion and a circulating supply of 193,380,994 KAVA
- The asset after losing the INR 500 levels has plunged extremely hard, almost reaching INR 100 levels that it regained notably
- The current strong accumulation indicates the significant movement may be fast approaching irrespective of the direction
KAVA Price Comparison Table
|Crypto-Asset||Start-Month Price (April)||Mid-Month Price (April)||End-Month Price (April)||% Change|
|Kava(KAVA)||INR 344.86||INR 328.39||INR 332.08||-3-7%|
*As of 18-May-2022
Kava (KAVA) Technical Analysis at a Glance
The Kava price since the beginning of the yearly trade is attempting very hard to regain the levels above INR 500. Woefully, the bears kept the price restricted below and dragged the price below in every instance. Currently, after diving deep into the bearish well, the price is closely accumulating around INR 200. As the buying pressure is slowly mounting, a significant upswing may be in place but due to a weakened rally, may eventually face a rejection.
|Short-Term (1hr)||Despite a very less volume, KAVA price can manage a decent uptrend, however, just a small wrong move may drag the price down|
|Mid-Term (4hr)||The KAVA price after undergoing a notable recovery may face a minor pullback as the buyers appear to have exhausted a bit|
|Long-Term (D)||The recent market slash’s impact appears to have eased out a bit and hence the asset may make a larger upward move very soon|
Technical Indicators & Pivot Levels
|Technical Indicators||Value(1D / 1M)||Action (1D / 1M)|
|Relative Strength Index(RSI)||39.57 / 47.27||Sell / Neutral|
|MACD(12,26)||-0.53 / 0.594||Sell / Buy|
|Average Directional Index(ADX)||32.81 / 33.71||Sell / Neutral|
|Bull-Bear Power||-0.44 / -1.86||Sell / Sell|
|Moving Average(MA)-50||INR 313.46||INR 363.12||INR 150.52|
|Moving Average(MA)-200||INR 316.56||INR 150.52||INR 34.14|
|Resistance||INR 282.9||INR 390||INR 439|
|Support||INR 181.69||INR 190||INR 120|
|Average True Range(ATR)||0.5439||0.954||2.78|
The recent market slash has heavily impacted the asset negatively and hence the price is extremely bearish in all the time horizons. Almost all of the indicators point towards a huge sell as the strength of the rally is also extremely weak. However, the asset’s volatility rate is pretty low and hence one can expect a steady rally ahead.
Additional Read: Crypto Market Crash Update
KAVA Price and Technical Analysis for May-July
- The KAVA price has slashed hard from the INR 450 which falls at 0.7 FIB levels to as low as 0 FIB levels close to INR 100
- However, the price has made a significant comeback to 0.23 FIB levels close to INR 195, which is currently accumulating hard here
- The consolidation is expected to continue for some more time and eventually, the price may break out and reach the 0.38 FIB levels somewhere in the first few days of June
- Here, the asset may face a huge rejection that may compel the price to revisit the lower support before reigniting a strong upswing
- Later, once it secures its levels above 0.618 FIB levels, the KAVA price may eventually stabilize with an uptrend
How to Invest in Kava(KAVA)
Buying or selling any of your desired assets is very easy and safe on CoinDCX. Here you also unlock the best deals in the market with lucrative benefits and exclusive in-App features. Therefore, to register, just download the CoinDCX App on your smartphone and enter the required details. Once your details are verified, just fund your wallet and buy KAVA tokens.
Investing in any asset is now much simpler with CoinDCX’s Crypto Investment Plan (CIP). Here you can invest in your desired crypto in easy weekly installments. Therefore, start in Bitcoin & other cryptos with Crypto Investment Plan now!
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to [email protected].
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.