What is Tether EURt (EURt)?
Tether EURt is an asset-driven crypto introduced by Tether Ltd. stablecoin issuer that operates USD Tether. EURt is a stablecoin pegged to fiat currency EURO at a one-to-one ratio, which runs on top of Ethereum (other blockchains as well).
Tether, formerly known as Realcoin, is a platform that takes a modern approach to off-ramp conventional financial systems with blockchain technology and fiat. It endeavors to catalyze traditional fiats to empower users with the capability to send and ask for payments across multiple blockchain ecosystems.
|Founder||Reeve Collins, Brock Pierce, and Craig Sellars|
|Blockchain Protocol||Ethereum blockchain|
|Market Cap||$39.37 million|
|Circulating Supply||50.001 million|
|Consensus Method||Proof of Stake (PoS)|
Who are the Founders of Tether EURt?
EURt parent company- Tether Ltd, was founded by Reeve Collins, Brock Pierce, and Craig Sellars back in 2014 to simplify the vision of traditional fiats in the modernized digital space. As per the website, Tether Ltd was built by a group of Bitcoin enthusiasts and early adopters who aspired to use fiat currencies in a digital manner.
How does Tether EURt (EURt) work?
The volatility of crypto markets is no new thing- thanks to high fluctuations, the value of crypto assets like BTC and ETH changes throughout the day, making them unsuitable for day-to-day transfers. Stable assets like Tether EURt are safe from these issues as their value is guaranteed by Tether to remain close to an EURO value. Tether Ltd maintains an equivalent EURO and other assets reserve to back up every EURt token circulating in the market. It supports users to work around inflation, traditional financial systems, and cross-border payments.
What makes EURt Unique Use Cases?
- EURt tokens are pegged to EURO, making them stable and suited to everyday payments.
- It supports multiple blockchains, which means you can use EURt to transfer across blockchain protocols.
- Tether has no cap over the liquidity of stable tokens so that users can issue, redeem, and trade any amount of stablecoins at meager fees.
Tether EURt (EURt) Price Analysis
- EURt price today is trading at $1.08, with a 24-hour trading volume of $1.09 million, and its market cap is $39.37 million as of August 28, 2023.
- EURt price has remained relatively stable since its creation, around $1. Hence, EURt is expected to maintain its peg with the maximum price at $1.10 and the lower at around $0.97.
|EURt Price Today||$1.08|
|Price Change (Yearly)||8%|
|Market Rank (as per CMC)||401|
|Market Cap||$39.37 million|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$54.09 million|
How to Buy EURt Tokens in India?
To buy EURt Token in India, just follow the below mentioned steps:
Alien Worlds: Explore, compete, and thrive in a decentralized NFT metaverse.
eCash (XEC): Revolutionizing digital transactions, leaving Bitcoin’s shadow in style!