What is Pundi-X (PUNDIX) Token?
The cryptos, after being finely evolved, have been derived from multiple use cases. The majority of them aim to serve as a payment method. As Bitcoin lacked real-time use cases, it lost its relevance to real-world use cases. PundiX aims to commercialize the use of cryptos and digital assets by offering blockchain-based point-of sale solutions so that cryptos become more relevant to being used as a payment method.
PundiX is an open source, mobile-based contactless point-of-sale terminal called XPOS. According to the whitepaper, Pundi-X intends to solve the major issues faced by the user. One is not able to manage private keys, public keys, or the blockchain concepts.
Secondly, the user usually faces problems related to utilities. Hence, PundiX works with the objective of offering real-world use cases and provides a platform wherein the retail merchants and consumers carry out instantaneous transactions on the blockchain.
|Launch Date||April 2021|
|Blockchain Protocol||Pundix Chain|
|Market Cap||$136.67 million|
|Token Type||ERC-20 & Native token|
|Circulating Supply||258.49 million|
|Max Supply||258.52 million|
Who Are the Founders of Pundi-X (PUNDIX)?
The PundiX was originally founded in 2017 by Zac Cheah and Pitt Huang. They both met each other initially in an HTM5 interest group in 2012 and began to work on a single idea, intending to make crypto accessible for everyday life.
Zac Cheah who is currently serving as the CEO of Pundi-X, worked previously as W3C Chair of the HTML Interest Group. He completed his MSc in Computing from the KTH Royal Institute of Technology and MSc Cybersecuity from Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway. Pitt Huang is the current CTO of Pundi-X. He began coding at a very younger age and became an entrepreneur and investor. He also ran many business and also sold them.
How Does Pundi-X (PUNDIX) Work?
Pundi-X is an open-source platform that combines a mobile app with smart technology, enabling crypto payments through a POS device. The working is pretty much similar to the working of any credit or debit card payment system on a machine. To do so, PundiX has three main components, mobile wallet, the smart card, and the PundiX platform. It acts as an integration panel where-in the merchants can connect to the POS terminal and enable crypto payments.
The platform uses its own crypto, called NPXS, which plays the role of the native token. This token was paid as a reward previously. As the NPXS coin was valued comparatively less, it was not feasible for everyday use cases. Due to this, a new proposal was put forward to redefine the coin. Hence, PUNDIX was created after 88.5% voters agreed for the proposals. The new currency had the same utility. as the older one
What Makes Pundi-X (New) Unique-Uses Cases?
- The main goal of the platform is to make cryptos available for everyone by transforming the retail business system and outperforming the banking system
- The Pundi-X ecosystem is comprised of XPASS, a virtual wallet and XPOS which is the world’s first blockchian-powered wireless Point-of-sale for cryptos
- Using XPOS the retail merchant and the customers can easily transact using the digital assets in physical stores
- The XWallet App is the bridge between the regular digital asset wallets and the Pundi-X ecosystem
Pundi-X(PUNDIX) Price Analysis
- Ever since the price slipped off from the 2022 highs, the PUNDIX price has been trading within a descending triangle
- Each attempt of surpassing the upper resistance has led to a huge retracement, and hence the current contact may also end up in a rejection
- However, technicals are little diverse now as RSI which was dropping displayed a bullish divergence, while the ADX or Average Directional Index remains within bullish regions
- Therefore, the price may still revamp with a strong bullish trend even if the price faces a pullback at the moment.
|Pundi-X (PUNDIX) Price Today||$0.5288|
|Price Change <Yearly>||-34.3%|
|Market Rank (as per CMC)||237|
|Market Cap||$136.67 million|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$136.71 million|
How to Buy Pundi-X (PUNDIX) in India?
If you want to buy Pundi-X in India, just follow the below mentioned steps,
- Download the CoinDCX App on your Smartphone
- Enter the details required for registration
- Complete KYC
- After verification, fund your wallet and buy PUNDIX
Read more: Latest Crypto News
Alien Worlds: Explore, compete, and thrive in a decentralized NFT metaverse.
eCash (XEC): Revolutionizing digital transactions, leaving Bitcoin’s shadow in style!