What is LeverFi (LEVER)?
LeverFi is a DeFi protocol built on top of the Ethereum network that utilizes smart contracts to enable permissionless leverage trading platforms. The main motive of LeverFi is to remove latency, unstable liquidity, flash crashes and poor asset utilization to offer a better trading experience for users.
A key aspect to note is that LeverFi is a non-PvP protocol. In typical PvP protocols, liquidity providers have to take risks with the traders’ activities, which means if the traders make a profit overall, the liquidity providers will experience losses equal to that profit.
LeverFi is designed to offer trading and win-win opportunities for both traders and lenders. Traders can stay net profitable based on their trade PnL, and Lenders can still earn a yield on their deposited assets.
LEVER is a native governance token of LeverFi that is used to participate in protocol governance. LEVER holders have to lock their tokens for a specific period to receive xLEVER tokens, where each token represents one vote.
|Founder||Lawrence Lim and Loh Zheng Rong|
|Market Cap||$26.67 million|
|Token Type||Native Governance|
|Circulating Supply||19.39 billion|
|Total Supply||35 billion|
|Consensus Method||Proof of Stake (PoS)|
Who are the Founders of LeverFi?
LeverFi, formerly RAMP DeFi, was co-founded by Lawrence Lim and Loh Zheng Rong in 2019. Lawrence has a wealth of finance experience and has previously worked at corporate banks and corporate mergers. Loh Zheng Rong is also a finance graduate who has co-founded companies such as Toucanapp Pte Ltd, NOX Pte Ltd, and others.
How does LeverFi (LEVER) work?
LeverFi has four major components working in synchronicity that powers its entire ecosystem.
- Collateral Manager: A smart contract manages collateral deposited by traders before trading activities. Collateral manager rules depositing and withdrawal of collateral as well as deployment of yield generation collaterals.
- Trading Manager: This one employs multi-dex routing to offer users competitive swap rates and an efficient trading experience. It is responsible for the execution, tracking, and settling of trade orders. It also initiates profit withdrawals and repayment of borrows by calculating traders’ PnL.
- Lending Manager: This component of LeverFi manages liquidity pools and lender-deposited assets. It oversees the deposit withdrawal of assets, maintains the asset ledger, and accounts for borrowing fees using the utilization rate curve.
- Risk Manager: This employs risk management strategies such as liquidating Trader’s bad debts to ensure lender assets and integrity of LeverFi protocol. It performs calculation of account health, Loan to Value, and Liquidation Threshold risk parameters and settles traders’ profit and losses.
What makes LEVER Unique Use Cases?
- LeverFi enables traders to earn yield and on-chain leverage trades, improving their overall capital efficiency and earning possibilities.
- It leverages multi-DEX routing on various chains, including Ethereum, BNB chain, Polygon, etc., to offer the best asset prices and minimum slippage.
- LEVER holders can contribute to platform governance, vote on network deployment programs, and earn rewards such as trading fee discounts.
LeverFi (LEVER) Price Analysis
- LEVER’s price today is trading at $0.00137, with a 24-hour trading volume of $42.32 million, and its market cap is $26.63 million as of August 24, 2023.
- Following a downtrend in the year beginning, LEVER price has been wavering in a consolidated range of $0.001093-$0.001457 over the past two months.
- The current market sentiment and price movements suggest a short-term bullishness in LEVER price, possibly touching the $0.0017 mark.
|LEVER Price Today||$0.001373|
|Price Change (Yearly)||-44.08%|
|Market Rank (as per CMC)||498|
|Market Cap||$26.63 million|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$48.06 million|
How to Buy LEVER Tokens in India?
To buy LEVER Token in India, just follow the below mentioned steps:
Alien Worlds: Explore, compete, and thrive in a decentralized NFT metaverse.
eCash (XEC): Revolutionizing digital transactions, leaving Bitcoin’s shadow in style!