- What is JasmyCoin (JASMY)?
- Who are the founders of JASMY?
- How does JASMY work?
- Key Attributes of JASMY
- How to buy Jasmy Crypto in India
What is Jasmy(JASMY) Crypto?
With the onset of the Internet, despite the various opportunities that it provided, we have lost control of keeping our data just to ourselves. Our world and the economic landscape have changed and grown, but one thing has remained persistent: Large corporations facilitate and eventually control our access to the internet through their centralized systems.
The introduction of decentralized blockchain technology on the scene has presented an alternative to our known centralized model. Exactly where JasmyCoin (JASMY) enters the picture. The philosophy of JASMY is built on data democracy. It aims to return the data within the control of the owner. With Jasmy, the owner owns the data.
Jasmy Crypto is based on the ERC-20 standard. The token can also be used by a number of individuals along with various businesses to transfer tokens using digital devices as proof of value exchange services. As JASMY has not limited its usability, it can have a wide range of purposes.
Check out the Latest Prices, Charts, and Data of JASMY/USDT
Who are the Founders of JASMY?
On October 26, 2021, on the Japanese exchange BITPoint Japan the ERC-20 standard token, JASMY was launched. The founding team of JASMY consists of Kunitake Ando (representative director), Kazumasa Sato (president & CEO), Masanobu Yoshida (vice-president & CTO), and Hiroshi Harada (CFO).
How does JASMY work?
The JASMY platform is dedicated to creating and maintaining the infrastructure necessary for data owners to store, access, exchange, and also use their own data securely and safely. The network provides the services through the power of the latest blockchain technology of its IoT platform.
The decentralized blockchain technology of JASMY creates an efficient and democratic process as data is gleaned from IoT devices, stored in data cabinets, and protected with security. The Jasmy Crypto blockchain sorts out data according to its quality and quantity, with a scale ranging from “small data,” referring to individual data contained on devices, to “platinum” or valuable data.
Additional Read: Crypto Price Prediction
Key Attributes of JasmyCoin (JASMY)
Users usually share personal data with firms via smartphones or IoT devices in exchange for various services. As a result, users may often feel uncomfortable thinking if their activity is being watched or have doubts about the aim of the data’s use. All these concerns lead them to think about the invasion of their privacy given they provide their personal data to firms blindly. And in the end, these lead to privacy concerns amongst users. JasmyCoin is dedicated to providing solutions for these same problems.
- Ensuring the shared data is secure: JASMY provides encryption acting as a double layer of data security protection. The encryption is made keeping in mind the machine type from the hardware level.
- Pursuing the convenience of data utilization: The platform aims to prioritize the security of permanent control over all data about an individual and allow firms to use data in multiple ways only after approval from the users.
- An ecosystem that creates value: The platform aims to create value by building a democratic decision-making environment in a decentralized society; rather than being determined by a central authority.
- Innovation: The JASMY platform intends to provide an environment where all types of companies, organizations, and individuals, irrespective of size, can use the data provided by the platform to drive innovation and create value for the future.
How to buy Jasmy Crypto in India?
Use these three-step processes to buy your first JASMY Crypto using the CoinDCX crypto investment app
- Sign Up for the CoinDCX account: Enter a valid email address and a user name on the sign-up page. Once the Email Id has been verified, set a strong password to secure your account.
- Verify the account: You need to complete your KYC, to buy JASMY on the CoinDCX platform. All you need to do is upload the documents and your account will be set up in 15 minutes.
- Buy JASMY Crypto: After the account has been verified, you can deposit any amount of fiat currency you are comfortable with and start your crypto journey!
Check out the Latest Prices, Charts, and Data of JASMY/INR
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to [email protected].
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.