- PEPE’s Volatile Journey: PEPE started strong but suffered a steep 60% decline in just one month, breaking all-time lows by August 2023.
- Current Technical Status: PEPE is aiming to breach S1 with support at the S2 level and trades below its 50-day moving average.
- Hope for a Rally: Overcoming key resistance zones could lead to a 100% price increase to R1 at $0.00000128, but it depends on broader market recovery.
- Facing Bearish Pressure: PEPE has experienced significant losses, over 40% in the last 30 days and nearly 60% in the last 60 days. Maintaining support at S2 is crucial.
- Profitability Imbalance: Around 20% of PEPE investors are profitable, while 76% are at a loss, marking a slight improvement from the previous week. This could impact market sentiment, hindering price recovery and investor confidence.
PEPE Price Technical Overview
Profitability of Pepe Holders
The current profitability scenario for PEPE token holders depicts a bearish landscape within the token’s ecosystem. According to data from IntoTheBlock, a mere 20% of investors are currently witnessing gains on their holdings, while a significant 76% find themselves at a loss, seeing their investments in the red.
It’s worth noting that this situation represents an improvement from the previous week, where over 80% of PEPE holders were facing losses.
But, the prevailing imbalance, with a majority of investors in the red, has the potential to adversely impact market sentiment. It often results in increased selling pressure as many holders may decide to sell their tokens to mitigate losses or reduce risk. Such a bearish sentiment can impede price recovery and potentially initiate a downward spiral, making it challenging for PepeCoin to regain bullish momentum.
In the realm of crypto markets, investor psychology plays a crucial role, and when a majority of investors experience losses, it can contribute to extended downtrends and decreased confidence in the future prospects of the PEPE token’s price.
PEPE’s journey has been marked by significant volatility, with recent steep declines. While it’s currently trying to overcome key resistance levels, it faces substantial bearish pressure. The profitability imbalance among investors presents a challenge, with a majority at a loss. This situation could impact market sentiment and make it harder for PEPE to regain bullish momentum. As with many cryptos, PEPE’s future performance will be closely tied to broader market trends and investor sentiment.
Values as of September 27, 2023.
Pando joins U.S. spot Bitcoin ETF race; BlackRock refines redemption.
LUNC’s meteoric rise, driven by strategic moves and whale activity.