- The MIR price closed the previous day’s trade at INR 148.03 with a market capitalization of INR 14.74 Cr and a circulating supply of 7,77,42,679.93 MIR
- The asset is currently attempting hard to rebound from huge losses ignited during the previous day’s trade
- Mirror protocol with a flip aims to undergo a 20% upswing to hit the previous day’s highs at around INR 170.
MIR/INR TECHNICAL-ANALYSIS FOR SHORT-TERM
- The MIR price received enough boost during the past couple of days which enabled the price to range high by more than 35%
- No doubt the asset has dropped more than 20% but quickly ignited a flip and hence attempting to seal a strong uptrend by rebounding from the 0 FIB levels
- Continuing with the uptrend, the asset may initially aim at 23.6% FIB levels close to INR 145 and further at 36.3% FIB levels at INR 150
- Sustaining above these levels may pave way for the asset to climb towards the previous day’s highs around INR 170 and continue to test INR 200 very soon
Additional Read: What is Mirror Protocol?
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to [email protected].
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.