- The KNC price closed the previous day’s close at $3.24 with a market capitalization of $582.01 million and a circulating supply of 177,809,349.53 KNC
- The asset appears to be self-assured to range high towards the immediate resistance and eventually record a bullish close around $4.5 to $5 to end the monthly trade
- Yet, a minor pullback may drag the price towards $3 but the buyers are well in action and hence lower targets may not be entertained
KYBER NETWORK (KNC) TECHNICAL-ANALYSIS FOR TODAY: 21 MARCH 2022
The KNC price ignited a strong start for the day’s trade but quickly began to shed huge gains and plunged nearly 9%. However, after accumulating for some time, the price has gained some of its value and appears to have halted for a while. However, the bullish momentum appears to have already built up and hence a significant uptrend may be maintained.
The asset may try very hard to smash and sustain above the immediate resistance levels above $3.33 to close the day’s trade. And further, continue to head towards the $3.5 levels before facing minor exhaustion. After a small accumulation phase, the price may flip the consolidation to maintain a notable uptrend.
Additional Read: What is Kyber Network?
KNC /USDT TECHNICAL-ANALYSIS FOR SHORT-TERM
- The KNC price is swinging within a notable uptrend channel which more or less resembles the rising wedge
- As an outcome, the price is expected to breakdown from the upper resistance but before that, a surge to the upper resistance is quite possible
- However, the asset if plunged towards the lower support where-in it may get a boost to rebound, then it may form a double bottom pattern
- And hence the price may eventually slice through the neckline which lies around $3.34 and surge to hit the upper resistance at $3.5
Read detailed technical analysis KNC coin
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to [email protected].
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.