- The AVAX price closed the previous day’s trade at INR 6122 with a market capitalization of INR 206.5 Cr and a circulating supply of 26,82,85,754.46 AVAX.
- Avalanche is trying hard to rebound with a huge margin which could stabilize a 10% upswing to reach the local highs.
Avalanche (AVAX) Technical – Analysis for the Month
The price has maintained a significant descending trend since the beginning of the month. The price appears to be poised to flip the trend soon as it consolidates healthily. With a slight change in the market trend, the price may quickly flip the bearish consolidation.
Initially, the price may try hard to seal the levels above INR 6500 which may ignite an uptrend beyond INR 7200 by the end of April. On the other hand, if the asset faces a rejection, the price could be restricted below INR 7000.
AVAX/INR Technical-Analysis for Short-Term
- The AVAX price traded within a significant uptrend for the past couple of days, maintaining the uptrend line
- A bounce before hitting the trend line signifies the accumulation of the strength within the rally that may assist the price to reach the levels around INR 6600
- Once the asset secures the levels above INR 6600, the levels around INR 7500 may be secured
- However, the possibility of the asset reaching the monthly highs close to INR 8000 is pretty high that may validate a strong uptrend further.
Read long term technical analysis of AVAX here.
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to [email protected].
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.