- The STEPN price closed the previous day’s trade at INR 78.90 with a market capitalization of INR 47.98 billion and a circulating supply of 600 million GMT
- The asset is accumulating gains presently, and hence a notable upswing may soon elevate the prices by nearly 40% in the next couple of months
- However, market conditions are pretty shaky and hence the bears may compel the price to remain consolidated below INR 200 for a longer time
Price Comparison Table
|Crypto-Asset||Start-Month Price (May)||Mid-Month Price (May)||End-Month Price (May)||% Change|
|STEPN (GMT)||INR 263.5||INR 125.34||INR 91.69||-175.87%|
*As of 02-June-2022
Check latest prices, charts, and data of GMT/USDT
STEPN (GMT) Technical Analysis at a Glance
|Short-Term (1hr)||The GMT price is expected to rebound soon as the consolidation is heading to the end and hence a minor spike may be expected in the next couple of hours.|
|Mid-Term (4hr)||The STEPN prices had witnessed a minor spike which may fade off in the upcoming hours, as the price is experiencing equal bearish & bullish pressure where-in buyers ought to get exhausted son|
|Long-Term (D)||The selling pressure appears to have eased to a larger extent and hence if the bulls intensify their buy’s a strong upswing may be in place|
Technical Indicators & Pivot Levels
|Technical Indicators||Value(1D / 1M)||Action (1D / 1M)|
|Relative Strength Index(RSI)||36.77 / 100||Sell / Overbought|
|MACD(12,26)||-0.34 / 0.403||Sell / Buy|
|Average Directional Index(ADX)||25.06 / 14.32||Sell / Neutral|
|Bull-Bear Power||-0.33 / 0.408||Sell / Buy|
|Moving Average(MA)-50||INR 172.22||INR 34.91||INR 12.41|
|Moving Average(MA)-200||INR 59.73||INR 8.53||INR 3.10|
|Resistance||INR 99.55||INR 126.73||INR 269.15|
|Support||INR 68.37||INR 61.92||INR 59.77|
|Average True Range(ATR)||0.199||0.86||0.55|
The STEPN(GMT) price in almost all time horizons is pretty bearish as the market sentiments have flipped recently. No indicators are bullish right now, and neither displays a possibility of undergoing a notable rally in the near future. Yet some of the indicators are neutral and hence the price if not dropped may remain consolidated. On the other hand, in the longer time frame, MACD is slightly bullish and hence a significant upswing may be expected then.
GMT Price and Technical Analysis for May-July
- STEPN(GMT) price rose to magnificently since its inception by more than 40x within a couple of months and smashed the highs at around INR 345
- However, since the beginning of May, the asset dropped hard squeezing out nearly 80% of the profit in less than a fortnight
- The asset is currently accumulating within the lower bands of the channel in between 0 and 0.236. Therefore, the prices are expected to retest 0 FIB levels again before rebounding towards 0.236 FIB levels
- After hovering around 0.2 FIB levels for a couple of days, the GMT price may surge beyond these levels in the beginning of July.
- Maintaining the upward trend, the prices could test the crucial resistance around INR 160 in mid-June.
- Clearing these levels may lay a strong path towards INR 200 in the upcoming days or if it gets rejected, it may experience a small pullback but could eventually regain the bullish momentum soon
How to Invest in STEPN(GMT)
Buying or Selling or Investing is pretty simple on CoinDCX. Along with the best deals in the market, you get multiple benefits and lucrative in-App features. To begin with, just download the CoinDCX App on your Smartphone and follow the instructions. Once your data is verified, fund your wallet and buy STEPN(GMT) token.
Investing in any token is no more a tedious job as CoinDCX’s Crypto Investment Plan(CIP) offers to invest in easy weekly installments. Therefore, start in Bitcoin & other cryptos with Crypto Investment Plan now!
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.