- The KLAY price closed the previous day’s trade at INR 33.37 with a market capitalization of INR 97.07 billion and a circulating supply of 2.84 billion KLAY
- The asset is consolidating along with the lower support and hence a pullback of another 15% may be on its way by the end of May’s trade
Price Comparison Table
|Crypto-Asset||Start-Month Price (April)||Mid-Month Price (April)||End-Month Price (April)||% Change|
|Klaytn (KLAY)||INR 89.10||INR 76.49||INR 56.06||-58.93|
* As of 27-May-2022
Check latest prices, charts, and data of KLAY/USDT
Klaytn (KLAY) Technical Analysis at a Glance
The Klaytn (KLAY) price maintained a stagnant trend for nearly 6 months before igniting a significant drop at the beginning of April. Since then the prices have dropped by more than 70% and reached the lowest levels in history. However, the prices were slowly heading towards the north but faced a rejection below INR 40 and now flowing down to test the local support close to INR 25.
|Short-Term (1hr)||After the previous day’s losses, the price is unable to stabilize and hence maintains its trend close to the lower support|
|Mid-Term (4hr)||The KLAY price is forming constant lower highs and lows and eventually heads towards the immediate support in the next couple of hours|
|Long-Term (D)||A significant buying volume has been accumulated but the trend is bearish and hence the price appears to be on the verge to slip down towards the bottoms|
Technical Indicators & Pivot Levels
|Technical Indicators||Value(1D / 1M)||Action (1D / 1M)|
|Relative Strength Index(RSI)||34.15 / 47.25||Sell / Neutral|
|MACD(12,26)||-0.076 / 0.094||Sell / Buy|
|Average Directional Index(ADX)||27.63 / 39.84||Buy / Sell|
|Bull-Bear Power||-0.06 / -0.94||Sell / Sell|
|Moving Average(MA)-50||INR 0.708||INR 1.20||INR 0.49|
|Moving Average(MA)-200||INR 1.13||INR 0.54||INR 0.12|
|Resistance||INR 38.68||INR 93.28||INR 122.48|
|Support||INR 26.96||INR 33.10||INR 25.29|
|Average True Range(ATR)||0.03||0.13||0.88|
As the market sentiments turn bearish, the Klaytn price is extremely bearish in all the time horizons. Most of all the indicators are very bearish and point towards a ‘sell’ signal. On the other hand, the strength of the rally is pretty weak and hence no possibility of a rebound may be expected. On the other hand, the volatility is also less in all time frames and hence the price could continue to range as per the volume that dominates the platform.
KLAY Price and Technical Analysis for May-July
- The KLAY price dropped from a 3-digit in the first few days of April, the descending trend continued until it reached the lowest level around INR 26.
- However, the price witnessed a significant jump from the rock bottom levels but failed to surpass the local resistance, due to this the price may again undergo a bearish divergence
- Therefore, the end of May’s trade may be pretty bearish as the price may be on its way to hit the lower support below $30.
- After hitting the lower support in the first week of June, the price could receive a boost that may ignite a rebound towards the local resistance at INR 38 by the last week of June
- Further, the price could swing within a decisive phase as it may be at the neckline of the double-bottom pattern waiting for the next leg.
- Yet if it follows the FIB levels, then it may test the 0.3 FIB levels initially at INR 53.14 and later 0.6 FIB levels at INR 69.10 by the end of July
How to Invest in Klaytn(KLAY)
Buying, selling or investing in any of your favorite crypto assets is extremely easy in CoinDCX. Here you get the best deals in the market along with lucrative in-App features and other multiple benefits. Just download the CoinDCX App on your smartphone and follow the steps mentioned ahead.
CoinDCX recently launched an attractive investment plan that enables you to invest in any crypto asset with easy weekly installments. The Crypto Investment Plan (CIP) is the best-suited option for those who do not invest a lump-sum amount at once. Therefore, start in Bitcoin & other cryptos with Crypto Investment Plan now!
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to [email protected].
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.
Ethereum consolidating, here’s when you can expect a rebound
Bitcoin chops around $26,000 and appears closer to a breakout.