- The AXS price closed the previous day’s trade at INR 2346.42 with a market capitalization of INR 1,86,25,31,29,472 and a circulating supply of 7,79,15,509 AXS
- After the fresh slash, the price is largely attempting to recover above the pivotal levels and hence may at a 40% recovery but may slide another 12% first
- The bears continue to dominate the rally and may try to end the monthly trade on a significant bearish note
Price Comparison Table
|Crypto-Asset||Start-Month Price (April)||Mid-Month Price (April)||End-Month Price (April)||% Change|
|Axie Infinity (AXS)||INR 5028.84||INR 3654.62||INR 2221.80||-55.81%|
* As of May 09,2022
Axie Infinity (AXS) Technical Analysis at a Glance
|Short-Term(1hr)||The AXS price is hovering very close to the pivotal support and hence a minor negative move may slash it below these levels|
|Mid-Term(4hr)||The asset is trying very hard to maintain a significant uptrend and may slice through the upper resistance soon|
|Long-Term(D)||After a strong bounce from the lower support, the price may keep up the bullish momentum for a while|
Technical Indicators & Pivot Levels
|Technical Indicators||Value(1D / 1M)||Action (1D / 1M)|
|Relative Strength Index(RSI)||36.50 / 54.17||Sell / Neutral|
|MACD(12,26)||-5.73 / 13.15||Sell / Buy|
|Average Directional Index(ADX)||57.30 / 52.16||Sell / Buy|
|Bull-Bear Power||-3.58 / -39.86||Sell / Sell|
|Moving Average(MA)-50||INR 3730.39||INR 5179.25||INR 1228.57|
|Moving Average(MA)-200||INR 6103.57||INR 1329.47||INR 306.56|
|Resistance||INR 3508||INR 5169||INR 5814|
|Support||INR 2187||INR 2043||INR 1889|
|Average True Range(ATR)||3.88||12.49||36.14|
The AXS price in all-time horizons is extremely bearish due to the constant sell-off in the crypto space. However, in the hourly time frame, the asset is extremely bullish, therefore one can expect a short-term bounce. However, in the daily time frame, the asset is pretty bearish and hence, it appears that the sell-off may continue ahead.
The bears have largely dominated the asset for an extended period and the strength of the rally is also pretty weak. On the other hand, the asset is also extremely volatile, and hence the price change, irrespective of the direction maybe only for a short time.
Check out the Latest Prices, Charts, and Data of AXS/USDT.
AXS Price and Technical Analysis for May-July
- Since the beginning of May’s trade, the price experienced an extreme drain that resulted in the price slashing below INR 2500
- Yet, despite the drastic downtrend, the price is expected to undergo a notable flip after breaking out from the falling wedge
- The price could continue hovering along with the current support or if it breaks down may slide to INR 1666 by end of May and rebound firmly to break out from the consolidation
- Further with the rebound, the price could initially regain the resistance at INR 2500 and later at INR 3500 in June
- Later the asset may head towards the pivotal INR 5000 levels in July but could face a bearish pressure. However, after a brief consolidation above INR 4500, the price could resume with an uptrend
How to Invest in Axie Infinity(AXS)
Investing in Axie Infinity is extremely simple on CoinDCX. The newly launched Crypto Investment Plan(CIP) can make your task much easier. Here you can invest in your desired crypto-asset in simple weekly installments. Also, the duration of the plan can be chosen which is up to two years.
To start investing register yourself by downloading the CoinDCX App on your smartphone and following the further instructions. Once your data entered is verified, fund your wallet and buy Axie Infinity (AXS).
Therefore, start investing in Bitcoin & other cryptos with Crypto Investment Plan now!
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to email@example.com.
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.