- The AAVE price closed the previous day’s close at INR 6325.9 with a market capitalization of INR 85.10 billion and a circulating supply of 13,915,773.72 AAVE
- The asset in the past couple of days has been maintaining a significant bullish pattern and could aim at a 40% upswing to trade above INR 9000 and eventually hit INR 10,000 soon
- In the couple of years to come, huge bullish momentum could uplift the price close to INR 50,000
What is Aave?
Aave is a decentralized, peer-to-peer protocol that allows users to lend and borrow crypto. The lenders who deposit their crypto into the liquidity pool, earn interest. Built on Ethereum, AAVE is a non-custodial protocol that allows the users to directly interact with the network without any inference from the middlemen.
Additional Read: Top DAO Projects 2022
Aave Price Analysis for July 2022
|Current Price||INR 6290.25|
|Market Cap||INR 87.52 billion|
|Circulating Supply||13,915,773.72 AAVE|
|Max Supply||16,000,000 AAVE|
|Vol (24H)||INR 35,804,213,714|
|Change (7D)||+ 22.72%|
Read more on AAVE Price Analysis
Aave Price Prediction July 2022
Aave price is currently following a significant uptrend maintaining a strong uptrend line. Hence following a couple of upswings and corrections, the AAVE price may close the July month’s trade at around INR 7200 to INR 7400.
Aave Price Prediction August 2022
The market conditions may settle in August and by the end of the month, the asset may trade in between INR 9000 to INR 10,500.
Check out latest AAVE INR Price, Charts, & Data.
Aave Price Prediction September 2022
After surging beyond INR 10,000, the asset may face a minor pullback to INR 9500 but may regain the levels by the end of the month.
Aave Price Prediction October 2022
During the October trade, the price may experience a significant drop and could end the monthly trade within the levels INR 8500 and INR 6600.
Aave Price Prediction November 2022
The asset may experience a bearish quarter since the beginning of October and may intensify in November as the prices may hover between INR 7100 and INR 5500.
Check out latest AAVE USDT Price, Charts, & Data.
Aave Price Prediction December 2022
Will Aave Price Reach INR 7000 by December 2022?
The AAVE price could maintain a consolidated trend as the yearly trade close approaches and may include a couple of pullbacks, but the strength of the rally may be maintained. By the end of 2022, the prices may hover between INR 6800 to INR 7900.
Aave Price Prediction 2023
Will Aave Price Reach 5500 by December 2023?
The AAVE price is expected to maintain a bearish trend throughout 2023 as the prices are expected to slide down close to INR 5000. However, after hitting the yearly lows just above INR 4000, the asset is expected to accumulate some strength and close the 2023 trade between INR 4800 and INR 5700.
Aave Price Prediction 2024
Will Aave Price Reach INR 15,000 by December 2024?
At the beginning of 2024, the bulls may take over the rally and continue to lead a significant bullish trend until the end of the year. After beginning the 2024 trade at around INR 5900, the asset may achieve a 5-digit price by mid-2024. However, during the second half of 2024, a bull run is expected to uplift the price from INR 12,800 to INR 15,000 by the end of 2024.
Aave Price Prediction 2025
Will Aave Price Reach INR 22,000 by December 2025?
The 2024 bull run is expected to continue throughout Q1 as the prices may hover around INR 20,000. Here the bears could become a little active and drag the price to INR 18,000 by the end of Q2. However, during the Q3 and Q4 trade, the asset is expected to gain enough bullish momentum and quickly range high beyond INR 22,700 to close the yearly trade.
Aave Price History Comparison Table (2017-2022)
|Year||End of Year Price||% Change|
*at the press time
AAVE Price Technical Analysis
- AAVE price much before the May 2022 crash has maintained a constant descending trend and for the past 30 days, the asset is swinging within range-bound levels
- Currently, a tough brawl is been witnessed between the buyers and sellers as the buying volume is expected to rise the price by another 30% by the end of the month
- Continuing with a similar trend, the price could surge by another 56% to test the upper targets by the end of 2022.
Read more: AAVE technical analysis
AAVE Price Comparison with Compound(COMP)
- Aave and Compound are popular lending & borrowing protocols within the crypto space having their respective native tokens AAVE & COMP
- Both the asset underwent a significant descending trend since the beginning of June and after reaching the bottoms bounced with equal strength
- However, after rebounding, COMP price displayed remarkable strength and decoupled from AAVE
- The AAVE price after dropping hard from +30% to -50%, recovered to -13.16% at the press time
- On the other hand, the COMP price dropped from +20% to -50% and quickly smashed the average levels, however, currently trades at -15.84%
Check out latest COMP/USDT Price, Charts, & Data.
Correlation of AAVE Price Comparison with Bitcoin Price
- Similar price action was witnessed with AAVE/USDT and AAVE/BTC prices as the Bitcoin pair displayed significant strength
- The USDT pair displayed acute weakness as it dropped extremely hard while the Bitcoin pair halted the bearish trend much ahead
- The AAVE/USDT after flipping from the bottoms at -50% ranged high to trade around -12.99%
- While AAVE/BTC pair displayed some strength and flipped at -25% and currently trading at around +23.02%
Check out latest AAVE BTC Price, Charts, & Data.
FACTORS AFFECTING AAVE Price
- Aave Protocol created its native stablecoin GHO which is decentralized, collateral-backed and governed by Aave community
- AAVE V3 testnet was successfully deployed and integrated with Avalanche
WHERE & HOW TO BUY Aave (AAVE)
Buying and Selling on CoinDCX is simpler and safer. All you need to do is download CoinDCX App on your smartphone and enter your details to get verified. Further, fund your wallet and buy AAVE.
Investing now is more simple with CoinDCX’s Crypto SIPs where-in you can invest in easy weekly installments. Therefore, start investing in Bitcoin & other cryptos with Crypto Investment Plan now.
What is Aave?
Aave is a popular lending and borrowing protocol that enables users to earn interest on their deposits.
Is AAVE a good investment in 2022?
AAVE iis a governance token of Aave Protocol and displays huge potential to be among the top-gaining crypto assets in 2022. Therefore may be a good pick to invest in 2022.
Will AAVE's price reach INR 10,000 in 2022?
AAVE price is trading around INR 6300 at the press time while the market sentiments have not flipped to bullish. Hence the price is expected to be restricted to INR 7000 by the end of 2022.
What will be the Aave price by 2023?
The bears are believed to takeover the rally in 2023 and drag the price back close to INR 5000 to INR 5800 by the end of 2023
What will be the Aave price by 2024?
The AAVE price is expected to ignite a significant recovery phase in 2024 and hence may rise and trade around INR 12,000 by the end of 2024
What will be the Aave price by 2025?
The bulls could uplift the price beyond INR 20,000 and hence the asset may trade close to INR 22,000 by the end of 2025
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.